Spinning Coin – Antique Silver
Spinning tops originated independently in different cultures across the world, with some specimens believed to be up to 6,000 years old. The Romans even crafted spinning tops from boxwood or terracotta. Back then, they were not only used as toys, but also for games of chance and prophecy. Nowadays, spinning tops serve the purpose of entertainment and high spirits. And, of course, the competition to see who can spin it the longest.
This coin will take you back to your childhood with one of the world’s earliest toys, a spinning top. It is a wonderful coin with a worldwide mintage of only 999 pieces and is sold out at the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 999 coins.
- Shaped coin.
- Comes in a themed framed box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by geometric shapes.
- Reverse: Features geometric shapes.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
This Silver coin is for every adult who is still a kid. Add this 1 oz Spinning Coin – Antique Silver coin to your cart today!
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.