Spiritual Art – Angel of Mercy
This stunning coin is based on the Statue of Angel of Mercy, and is the 6th release of the Spiritual Art series. This gilded shaped coin has a mintage of 501 pieces and is sold out at the mint.
In diverse religions throughout the world, angels are regarded as messengers or warriors of the Creator as well as protectors of the innocent. In everyday life, we affectionately refer to loved, cherished and gracious individuals as angels.
- Low mintage of only 501 coins.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a framed display box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Special shaped coin.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Included are inscriptions for the year of issue, face value and the numbered piece.
- Reverse: Features Angel of Mercy in a shaped fully Gold gilded piece.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
This is another successful coin in the Spiritual Art series. Add this unique numismatic Silver coin to your cart today!
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.