Iron Maiden – Peace of Mind
Following the band’s chart-topping album «Number of The Beast», the pressure was on for Iron Maiden. However, their next release «Piece of Mind» in 1983 proved their ambition was unparalleled. Their 4th album was a critical and commercial success, reaching number three in the UK album charts and going platinum in the UK and North America.
As a tribute to the 40th anniversary of «Piece of Mind», Eddie, Iron Maiden’s mascot, is featured on three exceptional issues. On a 2-ounce silver, a half-gram gold and a 5-gram silver note, he fights his shackles as an imprisoned maniac.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 999 coins.
- Smartminting© used.
- Comes in a themed framed box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley surrounded by the issuing nation, the denomination and the 2023 year-date. Around the queen is an image of a record.
- Reverse: Featured in color is the image of Eddie, the mascot as a monster wearing a chain around his neck. In the background is a padded room.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Be quick and get your own, as the mintage is limited. Add this Iron Maiden – Peace of Mind coin to your cart today!
CIT Silver Coin
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.