Real Heroes – Coast Guard
As part of the immensely popular «Real Heroes» series, its 4th issue pays tribute to rescue swimmers all over the world, especially those serving in the United States Coast Guard. As one of the six military services, its members have fulfilled their unique duty as both a security and humanitarian force protecting America in domestic and international waters for over 100 years.
While it is involved in all aspects of enforcing U.S. law and trade on high seas, the United States Coast Guard is best known for its daring search and rescue operations including medical evacuations, downed aviators, sinking vessels, floods and hurricanes. To this day, these real heroes save countless lives in need, true to their motto «So others may live».
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 850 coins.
- Comes in a frame box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the silhouette of a Coast Guard member hanging from a rope reaching out to someone in the ocean. Also featured is the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-
- Broadley surrounded by her name, the issuing nation, the denomination, and the 2023 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of a Coast Guard member wearing goggles, helmet and mask. The helmet is in stunning colorized Ultra High Relief and set against a polished honeycomb pattern.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
You don’t want to miss out on this special coin. Add this unique numismatic Silver coin to your cart today!
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.