Eternal Sculptures II: Moses 2022 Palau 3 oz Silver Coin
This coin is the first release in the new “Eternal Sculptures II” series, dedicated to the most famous and beautiful sculptures. In this edition: Moses, inspired by Michelangelo’s masterpiece. The piece features Smartminting technology on both sides, is of Black Proof quality and comes in an elegant box with certificate of authenticity. Limited mintage of 499 pcs!
The reverse of the coin presents the upper part of Moses, the incredible sculpture by the Italian Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti. Moses has a serious attitude, under his arm he carries the tablets inscribed with the 10 commandments, his other hand holds his long beard. His tense muscles are beautifully represented in the design, thanks to Smartminting technology. The outer rim presents a frame with a typical Renaissance pattern and the inscriptions: “MMXXII” – the year of issue in Roman numbers, “ETERNAL SCULPTURES II” – the name of the series and “MOSES” – the name of the coin.
The obverse of the coin has Smartminting Technology too and depicts a detail of the statue: Moses’ hand holding his long beard. On the left of the obverse, the Coat of Arms of Palau and, below, the inscription: “20 DOLLARS” – the face value.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 499 coins worldwide.
- Comes in luxury box with a certificate of authenticity from the Republic of Palau.
- Obverse: Depicts part of the sculpture, Moses’ hand holding his beard. Including is the Palau coat of arms with inscriptions for the face value.
- Reverse: Features the upper torso and serious face of Moses. Under his arm is the tablet inscribed with the Ten Commandments and his other hand is holding his beard.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Palau government.
Add Eternal Sculptures II: Moses 2022 Palau 3 oz Silver Coin to your cart today!