2022 Steampunk 1 Kilo – Cook Islands $100 Silver Coin
Steampunk is a cultural phenomenon impacting everything from film to fashion. This subculture of Science Fiction has grown in popularity and influence since it was first mentioned in the 1980’s. Loosely defined as combining Victorian age mechanical technology with modern applications, its unique look can be seen everywhere. In a nutshell Steampunk is what people thought about the future with their knowledge and techniques 200 years ago.
This Silver coin is massive, at 100 mm in diameter, and uses enhanced Smartminting® technology with Ultra High relief. It has a mintage of only 111 coins worldwide and is sold out at the mint! Look closely at all the mechanical details this coin has! The selected gilding enhances the look as well as pays tribute to the striking contrast elements that are characteristic of Steampunk.
- Contains 1 kilogram of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 111 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by mechanical details.
- Reverse: Features a man with a Gold mask. The background is images of gears and other mechanical details. The theme of transportation represented by several images. Some of these are highlighted by Gold gilding.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
- Includes original box with the Certificate of Authenticity.
This is one of the most unique coins to add to your collection. Add this unique 2022 Steampunk 1 Kilo Silver coin to your cart today!