Mongolian Falcon – Copper Proof
This Ultra High Relief Mongolian Falcon – Copper Proof coin is part of the Magnificent Animals release. The mintage is only 5,000.
This wondrous bird of prey equipped with sharp talons and a powerful, hooked beak has been used in falconry for thousands of years. Particularly, nomadic tribes of the steppes have played a major role in preserving and passing on this wonderful tradition.
In addition to the previous releases, the series is expanded by these two stunning editions in Black Proof and copper.
- Contains 1.608 oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Comes in the original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Mongolian coat of arms emblem, and face value above the high relief of the horns. The background has a unique geometric pattern with a hidden 2023 year-date inscription below the coat of arms.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of the falcon’s head and in the background a full image with the talons in high relief.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolian government.
These exceptional Copper coins would be a perfect addition to any collection. Add this Falcon Copper coin to your cart today!
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.