Security & Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy and any personal information that you supply to us. If you accept our Agreement, you are expressly consenting to our use and disclosure of your personal information you supply to us in accordance with the terms of our License.
We collect any personal information visitors choose to submit to enter contests, to obtain information, submit a comment or to place an order. We collect information in these instances
We collect information in these instances
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store info you enter or submit to us. If you choose not to provide information, use of this site may be limited. We use information you provide to communicate with you and improve our store.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Black Mountain Coins.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive info from other sources and add it to our account information. For example, updated delivery info from our shippers help us correct records and ship more accurately.
Credit Card Information
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to communicate with your browser software when you order from us online. SSL is the industry standard security protocol, which makes it extremely difficult for anyone else to intercept your credit card, transaction and order information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not transmit personal information about you to other parties except as required by law or in connection with any investigation into illegal activity.
Black Mountain Coins is not in the business of selling customer information to others. We do share customer information under the circumstances below.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (for example fulfilling orders, delivering packages, processing credit card payments). They have access to information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions